Easy Day Studios, LLC built the Skater XL game so that players can enjoy a skateboarder game experience and interact with other players (our “Services”).
We collect some information as described below to improve our Services and in so doing, we never skate over your privacy. That is, your privacy is no game and we take seriously our duty to adhere to applicable privacy laws. We do not sell your personal data nor use it for targeted advertising/marketing purposes.
1. What is personal data?
“Personal Data” (or “data”), is all information that identifies you:
- either directly, for example, your last name, first name, email address or telephone number;
- or indirectly, for example, your account ID, IP address, cookie identifier, or game data
2. When does Easy Day Studios collect your Personal Data and for what purpose?
We may collect your Data when:
- You purchase and download our games through one of our online or console providers
Our online and console providers share minimal, indirect, non-personally identifying data to us through your purchase such as, but not limited to, geographical information. Easy Day Studios/Skater XL does not sell any data and use it for any marketing purpose.
- During your use of SkaterXL – Analytic information through our Analytic Provider(s)
- Other data you explicitly submit
We may collect and process data whenever you explicitly provide it to us or send it as part of communication with others on or when you provide feedback or other user generated content to us or our partners that is transmitted directly to us.
- You use our Services on a computer or mobile telephone
We may collect through our third-party analytic provider or otherwise:
- your game data to improve your experience and the security of our Services such as game time or the use of the various features as well as the data associated with any bugs and malfunctions. Game data is not Personal Data as defined above
- Your login and browsing data, to enable the operation and security of our Services, such as: visited pages, identifier of your device and the connection (IP address, MAC address), login dates and times, information concerning the browser and the operating system you use.
- At this time, we do not collect, store, use, or process cookies. You can also adjust your browser settings to understand when cookies may be stored on your device or to disable cookies by consulting your browser’s “Help” menu. Please note that these settings may affect your online user abilities.
- You play Skater XL on your console
We may collect data such as your age, country, username, and email address, which has been provided on your consoles to simplify the creation of your Account. We also may collect data transmitted by console manufacturers such as your console identifier, your game data as well as the data associated with any bugs and malfunctions.
- You interact with other players
We may collect data such as your username, the date and time of play and the content of your messages to allow you to interact with other players in a secure environment.
3. What Information Easy Day Studios does not collect.
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under 13 in the US or under the relevant age threshold in other jurisdictions where the child is located. We also do not collect Sensitive Personal Information as defined by applicable privacy laws like racial or biometric data
4. How long does Easy Day Studios keep your Personal Data?
As stated here, we collect very little data and most of it is anonymized for our internal use only. Unless the law specifies a different retention period, Easy Day Studios will only keep your Data for the time strictly necessary to carry out the operations for which the data has been collected by Easy Day Studios and will then be deleted.
5. How does Easy Day Studios share your Personal Data?
As you can see, we may collect minimal data, anonymized information, and some nonpersonal data for internal use only or in conjunction with third parties to help us operate, analyze, and improve our Services. In addition, we may disclose your personal or nonpersonal information to additional parties if we believe we are required to by law, by a judicial proceeding, to protect Easy Day Studios’ rights and properties, or to investigate fraud, intellectual property
infringement, and any other conduct that might be illegal or expose us or a user of its services to legal liability.
Easy Day Studios employs a range of security measures designed to help protect your information and data. However, complete online and offline security can never be guarantee so you should always take care when sharing your information online.
You may access, update, alter, or delete your basic user information by editing your profile/account or by contacting us through the contact information provided below. You can control the information we collect about you by limiting what information is in your profile/account, by keeping your information current, or by contacting us.
8. Easy Day Studios Global Privacy Practices
- Users in the EEA and the UK
You have additional rights regarding your data if you are located in the EEA and the UK. These include the right to view, correct, update, or request the deletion of your data as set out in the above Section 7, How you can access and control the information we collect. To access or delete any data that we have collect, you may contact us through the email provided in the Contact Us section below.
You may object to the processing of your data based on a legitimate interest or grounds relating to your situation. In certain circumstances, you can request that we transfer data that you have provided to us. You can send your request to us at email provided in the Contact Us section below. If we rely on your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw such consent to further use of your data at any time by contacting us at the email provided in the Contact Us section below.
At this time, we do not engage in any international transfer of your Data but if there were to be an international transfer, we will use European Commission approved standard contract clauses to protect your personal information.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
Without being discriminated against for exercising these rights, California residents have the right to request that we disclose what data we collect from you, to delete that information, and to opt-out of the sale of your data, subject to certain restrictions. You also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. This section describes how to exercise those rights and our process for handling those requests.
- Right to Request Access to Your Personal Information
- Right to Request Deletion of Your Personal Information
You may also request that we delete any data that we collected from you. Some information may be exempt from such requests under California law. However, certain types of information are needed so that we can provide our Services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services
- How to Exercise Your Access and Deletion Rights
California residents may exercise their California privacy rights by submitting a request to us at the email listed in the Contact Us section below. For security purposes, we will verify your identity – including requesting information from you – when you request to exercise your California privacy rights. If you do not have an account with us, or if we have reason to suspect your account security is compromised, then we will request additional information from you to verify your identity depending on the nature of the request. Once your identity is verified (and your agent, as applicable), we will respond to your request as appropriate. If we are unable to complete your request, we will provide you with the reasons why we could not comply with your request.
- Sale of Personal Information
- Authorized Agents
You may also designate an agent to exercise your rights under the CCPA by providing us with a signed written authorization or a copy of a power of attorney.
- California Privacy Rights for Minor Users
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, you may view, correct, or remove information provided by you or publicly posted by you, by accessing your profile/account or contacting us at the email listed in the Contact Us section below. We may still retain some of your information to resolve disputes, enforce any terms, or comply with legal requirements. In such case, your Data will be blocked from use for any other purpose.
- Do Not Track
10. Contact Us