What is up guys and gals?! It has been just a few short weeks since Skater XL’s 1.0 launch and we have been blown away by the support we have received from the community! We are stoked to give an official ‘Welcome’ to all of our new friends playing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as a ‘Hello’ to our PC community both new and old.
Throughout the past couple weeks, the amount of amazing content that has been released through Instagram clips, Youtube video parts, and Twitch streams has been astounding. You guys really showed up, and we find ourselves being blown away every day with the creative avenues that you are taking Skater XL to.
As we have been admiring your content, we have also been carefully compiling and analyzing player feedback, bug reports, and data received from all channels, including emails, social threads and comments, and direct messages. We have heard your feedback and have been working hard to squash the most common bugs reported that have the largest impact on the overall experience.
:Today, patches have been released on each platform to resolve these issues and improve the Skater XL experience.
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC:
- Fixed hover foot bug when riding /returning foot from pushing
- Fixed falling animation bug
- Fixed grind max angle bug
- Fixed bug preventing challenges from being done in Goofy stance
- Gameplay performance improvements
- Scene fixes including grindables
- Fixed misspelled challenges
- Trick detection improvements
- Fixed no wheel sound in replay bug
- Replay height change more responsive
PlayStation 4 specific:
- Fixed replay saving and character load bug
- Menu browsing performance improvements
- Fixed bug causing some users to experience black or white light flare screen
In addition to the feedback received regarding bug reports, we have also been happy to hear that some players are already hungry for more content. We have always seen Skater XL as a living game that will continue to develop and receive content and feature updates. Please stay tuned for more news on what we have in the works soon!
Again, we would like to give a sincere thank you to everyone in the community offering feedback, creating videos, or just DMing to chat about skateboarding. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing where we can collectively take Skater XL in the future.
— Easy Day Studios
© COPYRIGHT 2020 Easy Day Studios PTY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Reverb Inc. (209) 586-1495 • 18711 Tiffeni Drive – Suite K • Twain Harte, CA 95383.
Easy Day Studios Pty does not collect or store any personally identifying information from visitors to this site or Skater XL players.